Tycoon Adventurer - In Person Only
2 Positions Needed
*Sales and Service*
*Sales and Service Team Lead*About Working At Tabletop Tycoon
Here at Tabletop Tycoon, we always welcome exceptional individuals who want to join us in our ongoing quest to have a lasting, sustainable, positive impact on the tabletop games industry for generations.
We are looking for people who:
Thrive by engaging in challenging and satisfying work with tangible, real-world results each day. We love working face-to-face around the table with our team to make amazing games and products.
Reliable people who show up on time, meet their deadlines, stay current, demonstrate excellent organizational skills, and do more with less.
Motivated people who are eager to work in a rapid-paced work environment with lots of variety. I'm looking for folks who learn quickly, absorb and retain information well, and who are energized by the new opportunities of each project.
Lean into communicating and seek to understand fellow team members. I am looking for those who know when to ask for help, when to offer help, when to accept help, and how to show sincere gratitude.
Celebrate the joy of day-to-day life and create fun every day!
If you are such a person and you’re excited to work face-to-face around the many tables here at our awesome headquarters in Manchester, New Hampshire, we may have a role for you!
*Sales and Customer Service Focus*
Assist in Direct Sales and Wholesale communications.
Assist in monitoring Amazon listings and internal website sales.
Assist in Customer Service duties, including email responses and replacement requests.
Assist in creating and sending newsletter updates
Assist in Convention preparation including set up, packing, and planning.
Other duties as assigned.Try Out to Join Our Team!
Sales and Service Team Lead
- Managing Front of House staff, including the completion of day tasks and long term projects.
- Spearhead policy and procedures for the Front of House team.
- Engage in training the Front of House team; Including but not limited to sales, product localizations, customer service, media, and studio on boarding.
- Maintain inventory in all sales channels, with a focus on direct to consumer sales.
- Serve as the initial contact for sales communications, ensure smooth workflow and maximum productivity.
- Aid in executing strategic initiatives, ongoing projects, and day-to-day tasks.
- Facilitate the resolution of complex issues and problems that arise within the scope of responsibilities.
- Capture action items and notes during meetings.
- Track and communicate project status in written updates and meetings.
- Travel to conventions to promote brands and sell product. Travel anticipated for 2023 is four (4) shows. Travel for future years is anticipated to be between four to six (4-6) per year.
- Lead team in successfully completing Customer Service duties, including email responses and replacement requests.
- Lead team in successfully reaching sales goals for for Direct Sales and Wholesale
- Lead team in successfully accomplishing Marketing directives.