Adventurers Wanted! - In Person Only
*Event Space Coordination/Retail Store Leader*
Here at Tabletop Tycoon, we always welcome exceptional individuals who want to join us in our ongoing quest to have a lasting, sustainable, positive impact on the tabletop games industry for generations.
We are looking for people who:
- Thrive by engaging in challenging and satisfying work with tangible, real-world results each day. We love working face-to-face around the table with our team to make amazing games and products.
- Reliable people who show up on time, meet their deadlines, stay current, demonstrate excellent organizational skills, and do more with less.
- Motivated people who are eager to work in a rapid-paced work environment with lots of variety. I'm looking for folks who learn quickly, absorb and retain information well, and who are energized by the new opportunities of each project.
- Lean into communicating and seek to understand fellow team members. I am looking for those who know when to ask for help, when to offer help, when to accept help, and how to show sincere gratitude.
- Celebrate the joy of day-to-day life and create fun every day.
If you are such a person and you’re excited to work face-to-face around the many tables here at our awesome headquarters in Manchester, New Hampshire, we may have a role for you!
This is a hourly, five-day-a-week position, located in New Hampshire. A successful candidate must be able to work on-site, barring unsafe local conditions. Event Staff work from 11:45 am - 9:15 pm Wednesday thru Sunday. This includes opening and closing procedures for the location.
Duties Retail Adventurers may include, but are not limited to:
- Assist in set up and running retail location and event space
- Assist in scheduling and communicating with customers for use of event space.
- Assist in hosting events and ensuring all guests feel welcome
- Assist in Facility Maintenance including updates, repairs, and receiving.
- Other duties as assigned.
This is a salaried, five-day-a-week position, located in New Hampshire. A successful candidate must be able to work on-site, barring unsafe local conditions. Event Staff work from 11:45 am - 9:15 pm Wednesday thru Sunday. This includes opening and closing procedures for the location.
Duties Retail Leader may include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain all procedures and protocols for Retail Store and Event Facility.
- Upkeep for local and online sales platforms.
- Scheduling and communicating with customers for use of event space.
- Host events and ensure all guests feel welcome.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction and location safety during event space usage.
- Other duties as assigned.
An ideal candidate will have most of the following attributes:
- A dauntless work ethic and the ability to exercise excellent professional judgment on a variety of projects and content
- Adaptable and able to internalize and take action on a vast amount of information
- Positive team player energized by face-to-face communication and the camaraderie of working with our team to achieve tangible results
- Extremely helpful, resourceful, and self-motivated with a strong drive to learn and better themselves
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and eminently responsible
- Technologically savvy and especially comfortable with spreadsheets and G Suite
- Excellent communication and follow up skills, especially in person and via phone and email
- Sincere alignment with our company values
Tabletop Tycoon, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information with respect to recruitment, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, training, compensation, benefits, employee activities, and general treatment during employment. We are also committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation for participating in any part of this process, please contact us 603-401-0794.
Boardgame, Board Games, Manchester, NH, Fun, Fast Paced, Make a difference, work on site, work together.