Tabletop Tycoon is currently seeking a vigilant Accountant to keep our books current!
Description of Duties:
- Keeping all accounts current including inventory listings, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciling bank accounts, reconciling credit card statements, entering expenses, etc.
- Creating purchase orders, bills, vendor credits, and reconciling vendor accounts.
- Creating estimates, invoices, credit memos, and reconciling customers accounts.
- Calculating and reporting sales taxes and royalties.
- Prepare and send year end tax documents to vendors.
- Performing general accrual accounting tasks and monitoring company budgets and cash flow along with generating regular reports.
- Perform journal entries as needed, and respond to requests for information from our external accounting firm to finish our quarterly and yearly tax filing.
This is a full-time, five-day-a-week, salaried position, located in New Hampshire. A successful candidate must be able to work on-site, barring unsafe local conditions.More About Us
An ideal candidate will have most of the following attributes:
- Experience in Bookkeeping, Accrual Accounting, and QuickBooks Online
- A dauntless work ethic and the ability to exercise excellent professional judgment on a variety of projects and content
- Adaptable and able to internalize and take action on a vast amount of information
- Positive team player energized by face-to-face communication and the camaraderie of working with our team to achieve tangible results
- Extremely helpful, resourceful, and self-motivated with a strong drive to learn and better themselves
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and eminently responsible
- Technologically savvy and especially comfortable with spreadsheets and G Suite
- Excellent communication and follow up skills, especially in person and via phone and email
- Sincere alignment with our company values
Tabletop Tycoon, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. We are committed to providing access, equal opportunity, and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. If you require reasonable accommodation for completing this application, interviewing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please contact 603-401-0794.Our products