To apply, visit
603-401-0794 195 McGregor St., Suite 201, Manchester, NH 03102
Description of Duties:
- Keeping all accounts current including inventory listings, accounts payable, accounts receivable, reconciling bank accounts, reconciling credit card statements, entering expenses, etc.
- Creating purchase orders, bills, vendor credits, and reconciling vendor accounts.
- Creating estimates, invoices, credit memos, and reconciling customers accounts.
- Calculating and reporting sales taxes and royalties.
- Prepare and send year end tax documents to vendors.
- Performing general accrual accounting tasks and monitoring company budgets and cash flow along with generating regular reports.
- Perform journal entries as needed, and respond to requests for information from our external accounting firm to finish our quarterly and yearly tax filing.
This is a full-time, five-day-a-week, salaried position, located in New Hampshire. A successful candidate must be able to work on-site, barring unsafe local conditions.
An ideal candidate will have most of the following attributes:
- Experience in Bookkeeping, Accrual Accounting, and QuickBooks Online
- A dauntless work ethic and the ability to exercise excellent professional judgment on a variety of projects and content
- Adaptable and able to internalize and take action on a vast amount of information
- Positive team player energized by face-to-face communication and the camaraderie of working with our team to achieve tangible results
- Extremely helpful, resourceful, and self-motivated with a strong drive to learn and better themselves
- Highly organized, detail oriented, and eminently responsible
- Technologically savvy and especially comfortable with spreadsheets and G Suite
- Excellent communication and follow up skills, especially in person and via phone and email
- Sincere alignment with our company values