Core Values and Responsibilities
Be Efficient and Organized
Be Punctual - Show up on time
Honor Deadlines - Complete projects assigned to you by the due date
Keep Current - Maintain your correspondence and task list as current every day
Stay Organized - Keep your physical and digital workspace neat and orderly
Do More With Less - Increase efficiency
Be Supportive and Positive
- Offer Help - Offer assistance to others when they need it
- Ask for Help - Request help from others when you need it
- Accept Help - Accept assistance from others when offered
- Show Gratitude - Thank others for their help
- Create Fun - Bring the fun of games into the workplace
- Be Your Best - Always strive to improve your quality of work
- Constant Vigilance! - Watch for issues and notify the team directly and immediately
- Solve Problems - Help come up with solutions for issues and actively fix problems
- Make Real Connections - Imagine yourself on the other end of every interaction
- Embrace and Drive Change - Welcome measured change as a path to improvement and growth
- Integrity First- Be a person of integrity, courage, and conviction. Never be less than your best.
- Respect - Value and recognize the integrity and hard work of your peers.
- Pride of Performance - Be conscious and proud of your contributions to the workplace.