Joining Our Adventuring Party
A note from Dan
Here at Tabletop Tycoon, I'm looking for people who want to join me in building and growing our fledgling company into an organization that will have a lasting, sustainable, positive impact on the tabletop games industry for generations.
- I’m looking for people who want satisfying work with tangible, real-world results each day. We serve and work with real people each and every day. If you are looking for opportunities to grow and develop your skills, we might be a good fit for you.
- I'm looking for reliable team members who show up on time, meet their deadlines, stay current on correspondence, demonstrate good organizational skills daily, and do more with less. If you are looking for team members who are reliable and accountable, we might be a good fit for you.
- I'm looking for motivated individuals who are excited by a rapid-paced work environment. I'm looking for folks who relish new challenges brought about by our many opportunities. If you have a positive attitude and love to make progress and improvements, we might be a good fit for you.
- I'm not looking for people who want a job for only a year or two. I am looking for people who can envision being an integral part of our organization over the course of a life-long career they can look back on with pride.
- I am looking for people who know how to communicate and understand fellow team members. I am looking for folks who know when to ask for help, when to offer help, when to accept help, and how to show gratitude.
- I am looking for people who are eager to learn, eager to share, and eager to serve.
- I am looking for folks who celebrate the joy of day-to-day life and create fun every day.
If you are such a person (reliable, motivated, and dedicated), I may have a career for you. While we are not actively hiring right now, please feel free to fill out the application below or contact email@example.com to add your resume to our files for follow-up later. We currently have locations in Londonderry, New Hampshire and Indianapolis, Indiana.
Tabletop Tycoon is not presently hiring for any open positions. If you would like to apply to be considered for future open positions, please complete this application.
Core Values and Responsibilities
These are attributes we hold each member of our internal adventuring party accountable to in order to ensure that we are all performing at our best and creating the best possible service we can for our clients and customers.
Be Efficient and Organized
Be Punctual - Show up on time
Honor Deadlines - Complete projects assigned to you by the due date
Keep Current - Maintain your correspondence and task list as current every day
Stay Organized - Keep your physical and digital workspace neat and orderly
Do More With Less - Increase efficiency
Be Supportive and Positive
- Offer Help - Offer assistance to others when they need it
- Ask for Help - Request help from others when you need it
- Accept Help - Accept assistance from others when offered
- Show Gratitude - Thank others for their help
- Create Fun - Bring the fun of games into the workplace
- Be Your Best - Always strive to improve your quality of work
- Constant Vigilance! - Watch for issues and notify the team directly and immediately
- Solve Problems - Help come up with solutions for issues and actively fix problems
- Make Real Connections - Imagine yourself on the other end of every interaction
- Embrace and Drive Change - Welcome measured change as a path to improvement and growth
- Integrity First- Be a person of integrity, courage, and conviction. Never be less than your best.
- Respect - Value and recognize the integrity and hard work of your peers.
- Pride of Performance - Be conscious and proud of your contributions to the workplace.